miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2009

Fuerteventura

Fuerteventura is the island where I want to go in a trip with my class collegues and my teachers because it is a facinating , popular place.


There are interesting art galleries, for example, the Museam of Sacred Art which is very big. There are some interesting squares, churches and fountain too. The statues are very original and different form others.


In my opinion, Fuerteventura is a beautiful place because it has amazing beaches where you can see the sea , cow a boat, play volleyball, make sandcastles, relax and have fun with your friends. For example, Costa Calma and Morro Jable are the best beaches in the island and I also like it because you can surf. Then we can see the two best theme parks, the Baku Water Parkin Corralejo and the Oasis Park Zoo in Lajita ( near Costa Calma ) Finally, at night we can go to discos and pubs to dance and meet people.


However, There are some things about Fuerteventura that I don't like. It's a nice place but it is very hot and I prefer cold places.


It's a good place to be with your family and friends.

No hay comentarios: