lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

Barcelona

In the end-of-year trip, I would like to visit Barcelona.It has a very important cathedral called "La Sagrada Familia" built by Gaudi.It has Barcelona's football pitch famous because there teams play such as Real Madrid, Sevilla ,Atlético de Madrid... It also has a big avenue "Las Ramblas", a lot of museums, art galleries, squares, statues, fountains...


In my opinion it's a fantastic village for a trip because you can see some things and visit some places. However, there are many people in Barcelona, but it isn't the most important. I think that there we would be very nice in Port Aventura Park, in the beach or in the Aquatic park, but we will go to Seville. It isn't bad.

I have never been in Seville or in Barcelona but some day I will go there.

Alba Rumbo Casal 4ºA

2 comentarios:

Profe dijo...

Que fai Alba escribindo neste blog?
Acaso vos parecían poucas dúas colaboradoras?
Irina, este artigo non conta, non me sexas tramposa

O. dijo...

Alba: ¿eres la Alba que ha participado en el chat con Clara Sánchez? Si es así, me gustaría que echaras un vistazo a esto: opalazon.blogspot.com

Gracias.

Saludos,

Óscar